New job offer:
Scientist highly trained in animal models of disease
Canvax Biotech is a spanish based Drug Discovery company located in the Technological Park Rabanales 21 in Córdoba. Canvax aims at bringing novel therapeutics for untreatable disorders mostly focused on Oncology and Autoimmune diseases.
Canvax is seeking an experienced researcher highly trained on animal models including cancer models such as xenografts, allografts, PDX and immuno-oncology models. Experience on autoimmune disorders animal models would also be considered. The candidate might also have experience on toxicology and ADME studies.
Role and responsibilities
• Select, design, implement and analyze in vivo animal models and protocols.
• Maintenance of animals, treatment (oral, IV, IP, etc).
• Immunization programs
• Tumor monitoring and necropsy.
• Cell culture, sample preparation and inoculation.
Qualifications and Requirements
• PhD degree in Oncology, Immunology, Molecular and Cellular Biology, or related discipline.
• Category C Animal Management (B could be considered).
• Experience on in vivo imaging will be a plus.
• Strong in interpersonal and solving problems skills.
• Highly organized.
• Qualified for written and oral communication and presentations.
Canvax offers a 6 months position with possibility to extend 6 more months and apply for Torres Quevedo (January-February 2017 call) or similar contracts.
Please, submit you CV and cover letter through lifescience.canvaxbiotech.com/careers